Big Mistake Part 3 Big Mistake Part 3

I love you man

This stuff reminds me so much of Ren & Stimpy. I don't know wheather that's on purpose or not, but it's definetly a compliment. I got to say you're one of my favorite artists on NG.

Tribute to New York Tribute to New York

Not so great

The movie wasn't that great, there wasn't really any effort put in it. The only reason i'm writing is to respond to "pussyhair" a few reviews before me. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? 15,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES AND YOU'RE LAUGHING? I live right next to there and i know many people who've died. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE LAUGHING?? I hope he rots in hell and i hope any NG fans who read this tell him how they feel too.

A b/w animated story A b/w animated story

Very enjoyable

I really love this type of film. It's stuff like this that makes me keep coming back to newgrounds not some of that other crap people post on the site. I'm glad you put some thought into this piece, it made it pretty sad at the end, but that's what makes it good. It's not just senseless violence. Anyway, great job on the drawing, I really like your style.

2640 A.D. 2640 A.D.

Corporations eh?

I agree, we should all just let ninjas destroy the corporations for us. This series looks promising and i'm looking forward to it.

Tana - Crossroads Tana - Crossroads

Very nice...

Man, i love these types of shorts. Very thoughtfully, it's pretty cool. The music works well too. And the nudity didn't hurt...

Why??? Why???

Idonno

Shit, this is so funny

Hate Hate

I liked it when i first saw it and I still like it

This was the first movie i saw when i first stepped into the portal a long time ago and it's been a favorite of mine ever since. It's nice and short and kinda witty. Very good style and graphics. It's just a pity Ian Hothersall never did anything else.

Attack of Scissors Attack of Scissors

WOW

My title says it all, wow. That guy is pretty amazing, and the scissors, it looks pretty cool. The only reason i only gave it a 5 for overall is that this is just a preview. I'm saving my high ratings for the real thing. (I sure wish I knew how to do graphics like that...)